What is Pou For PC?
Today I am going to tell you about an interesing and amazing android game Pou for PC, a Tamagachi-like game, where players must entertain, feed and bathe an amorphous creature. The point of the app is to teach responsibility, though there are visible effects of shirking those duties, which could be more amusing for some kids (i.e Pou gets dirty and his eyes get very shaky and large when he’s hungry or tired).Pou is a game which is very much liked by kids and also among the games which are downloaded most.
Features of Pou
- Feed and take care of Pou, and watch it grow!
- Play Games in the Game Room and collect Coins!
- Experiment with Potions at the Lab!
- Customize Pou’s appearance!
- Try out new Outfits, Hats and Eyeglasses!
- Customize each room’s Wallpaper!
- Unlock Achievements and Special items!
- Visit and play with your friends!
- Talk to Pou and listen back!
How To Download Pou in PC?
You can download Pou in your PC By two methods given below:
Method 1: Directly download Pou for PC from the link given below:
Method 2: Download Pou for PC from the installed android emulator in your PC or computer. For this it is necessary that you have an android emulator already installed in your PC or Computer.
You can also download these android apps:
- Download Fruit Ninja for PC
- TrueCaller for PC FREE download
- WeChat for PC Free Download, Run WeChat on Computer
- Instagram for PC Free Download
- Subway Surfers for PC Free Download – Run Subway Surfers on PC
- WhatsApp for PC Download, How to Run WhatsApp on PC
How to Install Pou in Your PC?
Steps which will guide you to install Pou are given below:
Step 1: Download Pou.Apk file from any of the method mentioned above.
Step 2: Download android emulator on your PC, Bluestalk Emulator will be perfect for this purpose. If you don’t having this emulator or you don’t know how to install emulator you can go through the previous post of mine in which I have in very simple way has explained how you can install Bluestalk emulator on your PC.
Step 3: After downloading and installing the android emulator in your PC, locate your .apk file for Pou which you downloaded in Step 1, or you can also download Pou .apk file from the Bluestalk emulator by searching it on the search box of Bluestalk emulator and hit the enter and you will get Pou.apk file.
Step 4: Click the Pou icon and install Pou for PC.
Step 5: Double click on the icon will launch your app and now you can run Pou app on your PC and enjoy it.
I hope this tutorial has helped you to download Pou for PC and how you can install Pou on your PC or computer in order to run this app directly from your PC…