What is Coursera For PC?
Hey Friends! Coursera is a new app for PC. Coursera for PC is an app that provides free education online. It connects over 100 top-tier global universities and institutions and also students, professionals. Coursera for PC provide facility that online courses and even lectures from world’s best instructors anytime and anywhere. This app provides lectures in more than 14 languages including English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian.
Features of Coursera App
- Browse over 600 courses in more than 20 subject areas, from mathematics to music to medicine
- Enroll in courses and sign up for upcoming course notifications
- Learn from top instructors representing more than 100 partner institutions, including leading US and global universities
- Stream lectures online any time, or download for offline viewing
- Manage downloaded content with built in download manager
- Courses natively taught in 14 languages including English and many in Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian.
- Subtitles available in all courses’ native language and other languages when available.
- Education on your schedule – watch short, modular lectures during your train ride, coffee break, or any other downtime in your day
Coursera App is an amazing app for android but you can also use it on PC supporting Windows 7, Windows 8 or in Macbook, and to access Coursera App in PC email registration is required. So Today I will tell you how you can install Coursera App on PC with the help of an emulator and enjoy its benefits, below in this post the complete procedure of installing Coursera App on PC has been given.
How to Download Coursera for PC ?
You can download Coursera for PC by using 2 Methods –
Method 1 : First download apk file of the Coursera, you can download Coursera app apk file from the link given below.
It will download android app of Coursera i.e. .apk file of Coursera for PC, android, and more.
Method 2 : You can download Coursera for PC directly from your installed android emulator for your PC, but for this it is necessary that you have downloaded as well as has installed the android emulator on your PC.
You can also download these android apps:
- Download Hike Messenger
- Download Fruit Ninja for PC
- TrueCaller for PC FREE download
- WeChat for PC Free Download, Run WeChat on Computer
- Instagram for PC Free Download
- Subway Surfers for PC Free Download – Run Subway Surfers on PC
How To Install Coursera on PC?
Here are the steps to guide you to install Coursera for PC or Mac –
Step 1: Download the .apk file of the Coursera for PC from any of the two methods mentioned above.
Step 2: Download the android emulator on your PC, in my point of view Bluestack is the best emulator in order to run Coursera on PC. If you don’t have this emulator you can download it from this site only through this link – Download BlueStack
Step 3 : After downloading the emulator, install it and then double click on the software icon in order to run it.
Step 4 : After running the software you need to search for the Coursera App in the search box of the software.
Step 5 : Type Coursera App and hit to search and wait till Coursera App did not appear.
Step 6 : Install the Coursera App on your PC, after installing double click on the icon, now you can enjoy instant messaging with Coursera.
So, I hope this tutorial would be helpful for you to how to Download Coursera for PC and how to install it in order to use it directly from PC, enjoy it.